Five Movements of Changing Churches:
1. Compassion – Love of God and all creation guides all our decisions and actions.
2. Contemplation – Practices of prayer and meditation combine with a deepening spirituality at the core of our Christian life.
3. Community – Individual behavior comes out of knowing ourselves as part of a community of both church and world with a commitment to the well-being of all.
4. Connection – Awareness that our relationship with God weaves together with all of God’s creation creates action seeking to heal and restore.
5. Cooperation – Working together to fulfill God’s desires for creation displaces competition and exclusion, making shalom a reality for all.